Saturday, October 4, 2008

AMWAY - Slimming

Every ladies should have a vision of ideal weight and figure.
What's my ideal weight?
My ideal weight is 55 to 57kg.

B4 I came over to kl in March 2007, I was slim, carrying my ideal weight to everywhere I go.
However, after I came over to it.
Every part of myself looks round.
I can't wear nice clothes.

I tried many ways to slim down:
  1. Cut down my food,
  2. Brist walking,
  3. Went to slimming centre, did the treatment and bought detox worth more than rm200,
  4. Drink detox which made me go to toilet very often and made big biz,
  5. Bought slimming spray.
I just couldn't slim down.
It was a waste of money tho.

Last 3 wks when I was in Denmark, finally I can see results from my effort in slimming..this was what I did..
Breakfast was provided by hotel. I took bread/danish pastry with ham, bacon, salami and cheese.
Lunch was provided at the office. I took the delicious food prepared by the chef there.
Dinner..I have to settle it myself. I took AMWAY replacement meal, which is called POSITRIM, and Protein.

Guess what, in a wk time, my tummy flat oredi..I am so happy.
When I met up with my colleagues for lunch, Ed and Shah said I looked slim than b4.
With POSITRIM (RM94) + Protein (RM100), only about RM194, I am on my way to my ideal weight.
Just need another few more mths to shred off the excessive fats on my body, then I can once again carry my ideal weight around town..hehe..

~Jerrin~

No comments: