Wednesday, October 15, 2008

House delay..Wedding Ceremony delay as well.. :( :(( X-(

Our house
Darling and I found out that our house, located at Seri Kembangan, delayed completion.
Initially all of us purchasers were told by Bukit Ikhlas developer that by end of 2008, we can get our keys.
We wait patiently.
However, latest update from the developer was nx yr June, we can only get our house keys.

Our wedding
End of March 2008, Darling and I went back to my hometown, Kuching, to select a good date for our wedding ceremony.
Initial date was set on 27th December 2008, which is the same date as my friends, Rita and Blaise's wedding ceremony.
But due to some issues from my parents in law, Darling and I decided to postpone it till after our house ready, we move in, then only we hold our wedding ceremony.
We tot that we both can settle down in our new house by March 2009.

But seems like....our house delay, our wedding ceremony will be delayed as well.
This is y I am very pissed off. :( :(( X-(

~Jerrin~

No comments: