Sunday, September 14, 2008

Digi Cam - 13/9/2008 and 14/9/2008

Digi cam is a very common gadget nowadays.
But Darling and I don't own one yet.
It is nt that we can't afford, but we don't know which brand is the best

In order to get ourselves updated to little thingy, Sekkee, Darling and I went to JJ Bukit Tinggi on Saturday for survey tour.
Darling and Sekkee spent few hrs (if not wrong) testing and questioning the promotors at Harvey Norman on digi cams from diff brands..Canon, Panasonic, Sony etc..

I got to have my own tour around Harvey Norman surveying household stuff and electrical appliances..curtains, deep fryers, irons, hair dryers etc..
Sth caught my attention and I stood there for nearly 30 minutes enjoying the ryhtms played..
It is a Jamo Home theatre system playing songs such as Pretty Woman by Roy Orbison......

Ok, back to digi cam survey tour..hehe..
After this, we went to a cam shop.
This was when Darling and I decided we should have one of this..a PANASONIC LUMIX FZ28.

It is a digi cam with 18x optical zoom lens and 10.1 MP.

It has the ability to detect motion movements.

It costs RM1499.

For other good points of this digi cam, pls go to dpreview.com for a read.

On Sunday, after our business at our bridal shop, Darling and I went to Sungei Wang and Low Yat with Sekkee for another round of digi cam survey tour hoping we can get a FZ28 with cheaper price.

Somehow, we found that the price is fixed everywhere.

Out of a sudden, sth sparked in my mind..

I hestitated whether to buy a more than RM1k digi cam or just a normal 5 to 6 hundred digi cam with lower spec..

what you guys think? should I go for a higher or lower spec digi cam?..hhmm...

Updated on 19/9/2008

Finally decided and bought..actually it is my Darling's idea and preference..We bought ourselves a FZ28 Panasonic Lumix.

But quite turned off when the seller said they lack of stock now, will have to order and only on this Saturday we can have it..

Another turn off fact is that Darling doesnt allow me to bring our new digi cam for my nx wk's Denmark biz trip. Darling say I "lun lun chun chun (cantonis)", afraid I will misplace our digi cam, so wants me to bring his old film cam.....aarrggghhh!! *pissed off*

Altho pissed off with using the old film cam, Darling promised to scan every single photo, which I will be taking during my biz trip to Denmark..right Darling? ..hehe..

~Jerrin~

2 comments:

~ Moon Moon ~ said...

Depend on what is ur requirement

If you wish to bring a camera anywhere and take a pic anywhere, then you should get the 500-600++ small n slim one coz it is much more convinience than a DSLR.

sometime if the camera too big, you will feel lz to bring it out..

Lim Kian Seng said...

Ya, absolutely agree.
But my hubby likes FZ28 which provides more functionalities..
so, i ought to follow..hehe..
tks for ur advice..