Sunday, September 14, 2008

2008 - "Polished" & Computerized Wedding Photo Viewing - 2nd round - 14/9/2008

Regalis Bridal, our bridal shop called me on Friday nite.
I get to view our "polished" and computerized wedding photos.
I made an appointment to pay a visit on Saturday at 1pm.

However, on Saturday 13/9/2008, due to our digi cam tour, we postponed it to Sunday 14/9/2008 11am.
Darling and I were satisfied with the computerized photos altho there were spelling mistakes on some of the words and we amended them.
After "polished", our photos look better..
Bt I had comments on my faces.
So, the bridal shop has to go for another round of "polish"..
This is the consequence of nt slimming down b4 ur wedding photo session..hehe.. :P

We were told that in 1 or 2 wks time, we get to have another round of viewing..
Shall c my satisfaction then..

Updated on 25/9/2008
We viewed for the 3rd time for our "polished" wedding photos on 20/9/2008.
I'm satisfied with every angle of myself.
However, Darling said he wasnt satisfy with our "bed wall" photo commenting that his face looks weird..haha..
From my opinion, I think.."ya, his face a bit sharp"..
I am lazy to go back to bridal shop to reselect another photo for tat..coz selecting photos is a tiring process.. :P
But for perfection and zero degree of regretfulness, I think we should go back and discuss with the bridal shop..
Ok, shall schedule our time for that, right Darling?

~Jerrin~

No comments: